The Federated Garden Clubs of New York State is divided into ten geographic Districts, each with a District Director, who serve with elected officers on the FGCNYS Executive Committee. Appointed board members work to support the objectives of the organization. Officers serve for two year terms.
President: Donna Sessa
First Vice President: Elizabeth Walker
Second Vice President: Nancy Kalieta
Third Vice President: Cheryl Kopyt
Recording Secretary: Charlanne McDonough
Corresponding Secretary: Jane Madis
Treasurer: Deborah Francis
Assistant Treasurer: Alice Dawes
Parliamentarian: Gail Berti
OBJECTIVES AND PURPOSES
1. Coordination of interests for member clubs and promotion of mutual helpfulness.
2. Encouragement of environmental improvement.
3. Advancement of the arts of gardening, flower arranging and landscape design.
4. Leadership of junior, intermediate and high school garden groups.
5. Encouragement of garden therapy programs.
6. Cooperation with other organizations to promote interest in horticulture and plant research.
If you love to garden and want to preserve and beautify your community you should belong to a garden club. To be part of the New York State 6045 member Federated Garden Clubs of NYS, Inc. email the webmaster and your information will be forwarded to a local club President or District Director.
FEDERATED GARDEN CLUBS OF NEW YORK STATE, INC.
Plant America: Pollinator Pathways Throughout New York